Institute of Management Consultants Time and Technology LinkedIn and Google+ 27 October 2014
by Sue Ellson
Date: Monday 27 October 2014 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Organisation: Institute of Management Consultants (IMC)
Session: Live Presentation
Venue: RACV Club, Level 2, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne
Invitation from: Ratna Ratnakumar
Introduction: Ratna Ratnakumar
Topic: “Time and Technology – How to balance business and life – online and in person with LinkedIn and Google+”
Details Online: http://www.imc.org.au/News-Events/Events/VICTAS-TIME-AND-TECHNOLOGY-HOW-TO-BALANCE-BUSINESS-AND-LIFE-ONLINE-AND-IN-PERSON-MON-27TH-OCT-2014.asp
VICTAS: TIME AND TECHNOLOGY HOW TO BALANCE BUSINESS AND LIFE – ONLINE AND IN PERSON MON 27TH OCT 2014
Sue Ellson BBus AIMM MAHRI started her career at Westpac Banking Corporation six days after her final Year 12 exam in 1982. Eleven years later, she started consulting in various disciplines including recruitment, career development, marketing, social media, networking and business.
Sue has since worked for many high profile organizations including Deloitte, Touche Tohmatsu, Mercer, RACV, Ansett Airlines, Ford, GM Holden, Alcoa, First National, Sensis, NetExpat, City of Melbourne, Department of Immigration and Citizenship, Monash University, University of Adelaide, Swinburne University and RMIT University.
Sue has also trained and advised many individuals, consultants in their own practice, small businesses and franchise owners in Australia and overseas.
She has also been involved in many voluntary organizations including sporting clubs, professional associations (AIM, AHRI), local community groups and scouts.
Her writing has been featured in many online and offline publications and she regularly speaks at conferences, events and workshops.
Sue has acquired a diverse range of regular referrals and uses various forms of technology to manage multiple enterprises and complete a variety of voluntary work.
As a qualified trainer and passionate person, Sue tailors every presentation for the benefit of the audience and shares practical tips and easy to implement ideas on every occasion. She welcomes questions prior to the event and on the day.
More details from Sue’s LinkedIn profile (connections welcome)
Benefits from Attending this Session
In this session you will learn:
- how to source business from multiple online and offline networks
- how to maximise your online brand using Google+ and LinkedIn
- tools to work from home or on the road
- ways to keep yourself sane and successful as a consultant
- how to love what you do every day and leave the rat race behind
This will not be a sales seminar. It will be a practical information discussion that includes an opportunity for you to ask questions and receive relevant and practical answers.
All attendees can receive a LinkedIn Profile Guide free of charge and be entitled to a $60 discount from Sue’s consultancy and training services.
Monday, 27th October 2014
From 6:00 pm – to 8:00 pm (Speaker at 6:30 pm)
Level 2, 501 Bourke Street
$60.00 including GST for IMC and GMA Members
$75.00 including GST for Non members
Thursday 23rd October 2014
To reserve your place or apologise book now: Click here
Thank you for an excellent presentation.
Do you mind providing us a few points of your presentation to highlight?
WE would like to forward this to our VICTAS Chapter members.
Sue Ellson has experience working with:
- Universities – Monash University, University of Adelaide, Swinburne University, RMIT University
- Corporates – Ford Motor Company, General Motors Holden, Alcoa, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Associations – Australian Human Resources Institute, Career Development Association of Australia, Australian Institute of Management, Educate Plus, AFL Coaches and AFL Players Associations
- Outplacement Firms – Macfarlan Lane, EPR International, NetExpat, Dakin Mayers, Resources Global Professionals
- Conferences – Reinvent Your Career, HR in Focus, Educate Plus Biennial International Conference, Career Development Association of Australia National Conference
- Small Businesses – Accounting, Real Estate, Research Services, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Management Consulting, Recruitment
More details online at http://www.sueellson.com/presentations
Sue Ellson welcomes enquiries about:
- individual LinkedIn consultations
- workshops, training or presentations on the topic of LinkedIn to small or large groups (in Melbourne, interstate or overseas)
- requests for written reviews of LinkedIn profiles
- consultancy services related to LinkedIn, social media, marketing, careers, business etc
email@example.com or +61 402 243 271 or Skype by appointment (sueellson)
Submit your review