Adult Multicultural Education Services AMES LinkedIn for Migrant Mentors
Date: Tuesday 31 March 2015 at 6:30pm
Session: Powerpoint Interactive Presentation 1 hour 10 minutes
Venue: AMES, 255 William Street, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, 3000
Invitation from: Marg Davis
Introduction: Sarah Hilton
Topic: “LinkedIn for Migrant Mentors”
Details Online: Not applicable
PowerPoint Slides: http://sueellson.com/downloads/150331-ames-linkedin-for-migrant-mentors.pptx
Copy of Invitation: http://sueellson.com/downloads/150331-ames-linkedin-for-migrant-mentors-invitation.doc
Audio Recording: (32.5MB, 01:10:56) http://sueellson.com/downloads/150331-ames-linkedin-for-migrant-mentors.m4a
07/04/15 Marg Davis
Thank you for the great presentation at the AMES Mentor event last week. You really engaged everyone, from the beginners to the LinkedIn savvy. There has been a lot of very positive feedback and hopefully we can work together again.
01/04/15 Sarah Hilton
Thanks so much for your erudite and informative presentation last night. As I said, you pitched it so well and I think everyone came away with lots to think about and plenty of work to do both with their mentees and on their own profiles.
01/04/15 Judit Brown
I really enjoyed last night’s Linked In presentation you ran for AMES. Thanks again!
01/04/15 Chris Olufeso
Thanks for your presentation at AMES last night.
01/04/15 Susy Barry
01/04/15 Keith Beamish
Thanks for last night.
31/03/15 Trent Brickle
Thanks for the presentation tonight.
31/03/15 Kim Carland
Thanks so much Sue!
Sue Ellson has experience working with:
- Universities – Monash University, University of Adelaide, Swinburne University, RMIT University
- Corporates – Ford Motor Company, General Motors Holden, Alcoa, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Associations – Australian Human Resources Institute, Career Development Association of Australia, Australian Institute of Management, Educate Plus, AFL Coaches and AFL Players Associations
- Outplacement Firms – Macfarlan Lane, EPR International, NetExpat, Dakin Mayers, Resources Global Professionals
- Conferences – Reinvent Your Career, HR in Focus, Educate Plus Biennial International Conference, Career Development Association of Australia National Conference
- Small Businesses – Accounting, Real Estate, Research Services, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Management Consulting, Recruitment
More details online at http://www.sueellson.com/presentations
Sue also has written many articles – available at http://sueellson.com/publications
Sue Ellson welcomes enquiries about:
- individual LinkedIn consultations
- workshops, training or presentations on the topic of LinkedIn to small or large groups (in Melbourne, interstate or overseas)
- requests for written reviews of LinkedIn profiles
- consultancy services related to LinkedIn, social media, marketing, careers, business etc
sueellson @ sueellson.com or +61 402 243 271 or Skype by appointment (sueellson)
Submit your review
It was a brilliant and exclusive professional experience. It really changed my concept and opinion after many years using of Linkedin. Thank you Sue !
Thanks for your feedback - it was great to be able to share tips that are especially useful for migrants!