Camberwell Entrepreneurs Network LinkedIn and Google+ for Entrepreneurs
Date: Tuesday 28 April 2015 from 6:00pm – 7:30pm
Organisation: Camberwell Entrepreneurs Network
Session: Powerpoint Interactive Presentation one hour
Venue: Lanyon Partners, Level 1, 971 Burke Road, Camberwell, 3124
Invitation from: Mari Gilbert
Introduction: Scott Fisher
Topic: “Camberwell Entrepreneurs Network LinkedIn and Google+ for Entrepreneurs”
Details Online: http://camberwellentrepreneursnetworksueellson.eventbrite.com.au
PowerPoint Slides: (5.4MB) http://sueellson.com/downloads/150428-camberwell-entrepreneurs-network-linkedin-and-google-plus-for-entrepreneurs.pptx
Copy of Program: See below
Audio Recording: (37.8MB, 01:18:04) http://sueellson.com/downloads/150428-camberwell-entrepreneurs-network-linkedin-and-google-plus-for-entrepreneurs.m4a
Sue Ellson BBus AIMM MAHRI is well known across Australia for her expertise on LinkedIn…and more recently, the benefits of using Google+ for Search Engine Optimisation.
If you are an entrepreneur who has either just started out or been around for a while, you need to know what is going to help you on your journey via these well known international social media platforms.
Come along and learn:
1) Tips for your own profiles
2) Tips for your company profiles
3) How to massage your message to attract your target audience – paying customers, alliance partners, venture capitalists
4) Answers to your questions…
Everyone welcome – this is a free event but you MUST register to attend.
People who live or work outside of the Camberwell area are also welcome – we just try and target these participants to be more sustainable, environmentally friendly and future focused!
Special thanks to Lanyon Partners for hosting this event.
Great networking on Tuesday night and lots of useful Linked in tips by Sue Ellson
Thanks Sue for a really informative presentation.
I really leant alot! Always excellent meeting new people & networking!
Great info session and great networking group!
Many thanks to Sue Ellson for sharing her LinkedIn and Google+ tips and Scott Fisher of Lanyon Partners for hosting the event last night. And thanks to everyone who attended the event.
Hello Sue, Thank you for your most informative presentation last night. I will smarten up my LinkedIn presence today. Regards,
Sue Ellson has experience working with:
- Universities – Monash University, University of Adelaide, Swinburne University, RMIT University
- Corporates – Ford Motor Company, General Motors Holden, Alcoa, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Associations – Australian Human Resources Institute, Career Development Association of Australia, Australian Institute of Management, Educate Plus, AFL Coaches and AFL Players Associations
- Outplacement Firms – Macfarlan Lane, EPR International, NetExpat, Dakin Mayers, Resources Global Professionals
- Conferences – Reinvent Your Career, HR in Focus, Educate Plus Biennial International Conference, Career Development Association of Australia National Conference
- Small Businesses – Accounting, Real Estate, Research Services, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Management Consulting, Recruitment
More details online at http://www.sueellson.com/presentations
Sue also has written many articles – available at http://sueellson.com/publications
Sue Ellson welcomes enquiries about:
- individual LinkedIn consultations
- workshops, training or presentations on the topic of LinkedIn to small or large groups (in Melbourne, interstate or overseas)
- requests for written reviews of LinkedIn profiles
- consultancy services related to LinkedIn, social media, marketing, careers, business etc
sueellson @ sueellson.com or +61 402 243 271 or Skype by appointment (sueellson)
Submit your review