Business Essentials Getting Maximum Value From LinkedIn
by Sue Ellson
Date: 1 February 2015
Organisation: Business Essentials Media Production
Session: Audio Recording 00:09:13
Venue: Business Essentials Suite 106 / 12 Cato Street, Hawthorn East, Victoria, Australia 3123
Invitation from: Heather Dawson
Interviewer: Heather Dawson
Topic: “Getting Maximum Value From LinkedIn”
Details Online: http://www.be.com.au/Business-Essentials(BE)/201502/T5
Extras Booklet: https://sueellson.com/downloads/150201-business-essentials-extras-book-february-2015.pdf
Getting maximum value from LinkedIn
Running Time: 9:13
Is LinkedIn really worth the effort? Here’s what you need to know.
Sue Ellson knows all about LinkedIn. She’s one of the earliest members, has watched it grow and change, and has seen her own business thrive as a result of making it work in her favour. Sue has clear strategies around how we can make LinkedIn work for us too, but we need to understand what’s involved in time and effort if we want to reap the greatest rewards.
Message from Business Essentials
Sue Ellson was recently interviewed by Business Essentials Media Production for their February 2015 audio CD. Her interview titled “Getting maximum value from LinkedIn”, is Track 5.
Business Essentials Media Production produces a CD every month for thousands of members, with interviews designed to provide fresh ideas, advice and inspiration to help businesses grow. Most people listen in the car, on their way to and from work.
Each interview is self-contained so you can pick the ones that interest you most. The team of Business Essentials Media Production journalists interview real business people who reveal their keys to success. The wide range of topics covered is presented in an easy-to-listen-to format, with practical advice you can implement immediately in your own business.
Business Essentials Media Production has kindly offered a $100 discount off the regular annual membership price if you mention Sue Ellson when you subscribe to the Business Essentials Audio Program at http://www.be.com.au/store.php?Program=BE
I just wanted to congratulate you on a terrific segment regarding Linked In on Business Essentials.
Director, Licensed Estate Agent
McInnes Property Management
Sue Ellson has experience working with:
- Universities – Monash University, University of Adelaide, Swinburne University, RMIT University
- Corporates – Ford Motor Company, General Motors Holden, Alcoa, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Associations – Australian Human Resources Institute, Career Development Association of Australia, Australian Institute of Management, Educate Plus, AFL Coaches and AFL Players Associations
- Outplacement Firms – Macfarlan Lane, EPR International, NetExpat, Dakin Mayers, Resources Global Professionals
- Conferences – Reinvent Your Career, HR in Focus, Educate Plus Biennial International Conference, Career Development Association of Australia National Conference
- Small Businesses – Accounting, Real Estate, Research Services, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Management Consulting, Recruitment
More details online at http://www.sueellson.com/presentations
Sue also has written many articles – available at https://sueellson.com/publications
Sue Ellson welcomes enquiries about:
- individual LinkedIn consultations
- workshops, training or presentations on the topic of LinkedIn to small or large groups (in Melbourne, interstate or overseas)
- requests for written reviews of LinkedIn profiles
- consultancy services related to LinkedIn, social media, marketing, careers, business etc
sueellson @ sueellson.com or +61 402 243 271 or Skype by appointment (sueellson)
Submit your review
A very clear articulation about LinkedIn and the benefits that can be achieved by loading your profile carefully and the daily 15 minutes of your time to check LinkedIn. LinkedIn has been a most worthwhile investment in my time to reap the benefits of business and personal growth in the technological age.
Thanks Suzanne, I appreciate your feedback!