Date: Wednesday 9 April 2015 1:35pm – 2:30pm
Organisation: Career Development Association of Australia CDAA
Session: Digital Identity in the Digital Economy Preparing the Practitioner and Client Value Proposition 55 minutes Presentation
Venue: Pan Pacific Hotel 207 Adelaide Terrace, Perth Western Australia 6004
Invitation from: CDAA
Topic: “Digital Identity in the Digital Economy”
Details Online: http://www.gemsevents.com.au/cdaa2015/program.php and program at
PowerPoint Slides: https://sueellson.com/downloads/150408-cdaa-2015-digital-identity.pptx
Copy of Program: https://sueellson.com/downloads/150408-cdaa-2015-conference-program.pdf
Audio Recording: (27.2MB, 00:58:11) https://sueellson.com/downloads/150408-cdaa-2015-digital-identity.m4a
YouTube Video: 00:58:31 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yWGSvinSrQ
Thoroughly enjoyed your presentation in Perth. I learnt how much I don’t know and how much I need to know – from a digital perspective! Now I need to make time to updated and link my LinkedIn and Google+ accounts and greatly appreciate your professional suggestions. Thanks so much.
Thanks for being at the CDAA conference.
Thanks for your session at the CDAA conference. I was able to make substantial changes to my LinkedIn with your clear advice.
Thanks for your session yesterday at the CDAA conference Sue. It was good to learn about the usefulness of Google+. People have been telling me it’s dead. But after your session, I’m a convert!
Thanks for your presentation today at the CDAA conference, it was helpful and informative.
Really enjoyed your presentation today and I look forward to getting onto my LinkedIn profile and actually setting it up properly and knowing now how to use it to its full advantage 🙂 thanks.
Hi Sue. Thanks for today’s presentation. Very informative and I am looking forward to joining LinkedIn.
Hi Sue. I have found your presentation absolutely fantastic and yet again, I am looking at updating my LinkedIn profile. I’m working on it. Thanks for being a passionate and engaging presenter . Cheers, Ruby
Great refresher workshop Sue. Your tips are logical and good in terms of thinking as the end user when developing a LinkedIn profile.
Loved the tips and has motivated me to get more active again. Thanks.
Eye opening presentation today…thanks.
Hi Sue, thanks for your presentation at the CDAA Conference. I really found the info on Google+ and how important it is to get you noticed.
Thanks for your presentation Sue. It was very informative and has inspired me to get into improving my digital business content.
Most energetic and engaging especially after a big lunch. Thanks, Luana.
Love the practical tools and tips, accessible, practical and empowering. Thank you.
Dear Sue. Great presentation today. Thank you.
Thanks for a great session.
Dr Cecily Moreton
A very informative, illuminating session.
Thanks for your session at the CDAA conference today!
Thanks Sue, another great presentation!
Sue Ellson has experience working with:
- Universities – Monash University, University of Adelaide, Swinburne University, RMIT University
- Corporates – Ford Motor Company, General Motors Holden, Alcoa, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Associations – Australian Human Resources Institute, Career Development Association of Australia, Australian Institute of Management, Educate Plus, AFL Coaches and AFL Players Associations
- Outplacement Firms – Macfarlan Lane, EPR International, NetExpat, Dakin Mayers, Resources Global Professionals
- Conferences – Reinvent Your Career, HR in Focus, Educate Plus Biennial International Conference, Career Development Association of Australia National Conference
- Small Businesses – Accounting, Real Estate, Research Services, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Management Consulting, Recruitment
More details online at http://www.sueellson.com/presentations
Sue also has written many articles – available at https://sueellson.com/publications
Sue Ellson welcomes enquiries about:
- individual LinkedIn consultations
- workshops, training or presentations on the topic of LinkedIn to small or large groups (in Melbourne, interstate or overseas)
- requests for written reviews of LinkedIn profiles
- consultancy services related to LinkedIn, social media, marketing, careers, business etc
sueellson @ sueellson.com or +61 402 243 271 or Skype by appointment (sueellson)
Submit your review