Small Business Festival Victoria LinkedIn for You and Your Business
Date: Wednesday 26 August 2015 from 2:30pm – 4:30pm
Organisation: Small Business Festival Victoria
Session: Powerpoint Interactive Presentation for two hours
Venue: Michael’s Camera Video Digital Store, Level 1, 269 Elizabeth Street (corner Lonsdale Street), Melbourne, Victoria, 3000
Invitation from: Small Business Festival Victoria
Introduction: Sue Ellson
Topic: “LinkedIn for You and Your Business”
Details Online: http://linkedinforyouandyourbusinessmichaels.eventbrite.com.au
PowerPoint Slides: (.8MB)
Copy of Program: See below
Audio Recording: (56MB, 01:52:55) https://sueellson.com/downloads/150826-small-business-festival-victoria-linkedin-for-you-and-your-business.m4a
The Small Business Festival Victoria started in 2006 and is a Victorian State Government initiative that runs each year from 1 – 31 August.
The festival gives small businesses the opportunity to learn practical new skills and access new ideas to help boost their productivity and competitiveness.
. hundreds of low-cost and free events throughout Melbourne and regional Victoria and online
. business topics such as business planning, marketing, social media, financial management and much more
. networking and mentoring opportunities.
It is coordinated by Small Business Victoria in collaboration with government agencies, industry groups, businesses and private sector organisations to stage festival events.
This video is of the session with independent LinkedIn specialist Sue Ellson on 12th August 2015 from 3:00pm – 5:00pm and was designed to help participants find out more about one of the most well-known forms of social media in the business world – LinkedIn.
Participants found out how it works, how to maximise their personal profile, how to increase conversions and maximise their return on investment.
Join independent LinkedIn specialist Sue Ellson to find out more about one of the most well-known forms of social media in the business world. Find out how it works, how to maximise your personal profile, how to increase conversions and maximise your return on investment.
With around seven million members in Australia and over 350 million members worldwide, LinkedIn is the social media ticket to:
* Qualified leads
* Business branding
* Targeted searching
* Research information, and
* Search engine results
This workshop is designed for:
* business owners
* startup entrepreneurs
* consultants and advisers
* professionals in practice
* people looking for part time or contract opportunities
Sue welcomes connections via:
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Sue directly via sueellson @ sueellson.com or +61 402 243 271
Follow up events
Two hour workshops: Maximum of five people in Canterbury
Early bird tickets are $60
Wednesday 2 September 2015 12:30pm – 2:30pm
Thursday 3 September 2015 2:00pm – 4:00pm
Sue Ellson has experience working with:
- Universities – Monash University, University of Adelaide, University of South Australia, Swinburne University, RMIT University
- Corporates – Ford Motor Company, General Motors Holden, Alcoa, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu
- Associations – Australian Human Resources Institute, Career Development Association of Australia, Australian Institute of Management, Educate Plus, AFL Coaches and AFL Players Associations
- Outplacement Firms – Macfarlan Lane, EPR International, NetExpat, Dakin Mayers, Resources Global Professionals
- Conferences – Reinvent Your Career, HR in Focus, Educate Plus Biennial International Conference, Career Development Association of Australia National Conference
- Small Businesses – Accounting, Real Estate, Research Services, Counselling, Hypnotherapy, Management Consulting, Recruitment
More details online at http://www.sueellson.com/presentations
Sue also has written many articles – available at https://sueellson.com/publications
Sue Ellson welcomes enquiries about:
- individual LinkedIn consultations
- workshops, training or presentations on the topic of LinkedIn to small or large groups (in Melbourne, interstate or overseas)
- requests for written reviews of LinkedIn profiles
- consultancy services related to LinkedIn, social media, marketing, careers, business etc
sueellson @ sueellson.com or +61 402 243 271 or Skype by appointment (sueellson)
Submit your review