LinkedIn for Early Career Professionals
By Sue Ellson
This event was designed for Early Career Professionals who would like to learn more about how they can use LinkedIn and is the eighth event in the LinkedIn Insights Webinar and Online Event Series.
It is highly recommended that you:
- read and complete the Mind Map – How to choose your next job or career
- watch LinkedIn for Early Career Professionals that was conducted for Geelong College https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN6RTZyeHxU
- read what to do before you quit your job and How to get ahead in your career and LinkedIn for Early Career Work and your First Job or Business and Career Advice for my Younger Self
There are several items below including:
- video recording
- PowerPoint slides
- LinkedIn Event page for networking
- selected comments from the chat in the webinar
- comments after the webinar
- reviews after the webinar
- follow up personal assistance
- how to say thank you Sue
- engage on social media
- upcoming and past presentations, recordings and publications
- latest offer access
The LinkedIn Event Video Recording
YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCQANafHjTw
The LinkedIn Event PowerPoint Slides
The LinkedIn Event Page for Networking
You may also like to visit the event on LinkedIn as for the next 12 months, you will be able to see the 135 people who registered to attend and network away to your heart’s content!
Selected Comments from the Chat in the Webinar
So invaluable. I have got so much out of this and I’m sure there’s much more. Many thanks for all that you do.
Great stuff Sue! I would like to connect with you to have review my site. I am venturing into a new arena.
Thank you so much, Sue. I wasn’t aware of the option to share my profile via a QR code. Very handy to know!
Such an engaging presentation Sue, thank you for all the tips and your time! I particularly liked the tip about the Google Advanced Search function to search on LinkedIn with a more targeted approach.
Thank you Sue very informative
Thanks very much. Good information.
Thank you so much Sue! great presentation!
Thank you ..love the QR code tip
Thank you Sue
Thank you. Great presentation.
I am keen to have a 1:1 session with you. Please let me know how I go about that [Yes – just contact me directly]
Excellent thanks so much~ do you coach at all for this? [Answer is yes]
Comments after the Webinar
I also passed this on to 3 of my new junior staff to help them get their careers moving. It was great.
Thanks a lot for sharing the link. I couldn’t attend the session but I can watch the recording now. Many thanks
Reviews after the Webinar
Sue thanks for a clear and concise presentation about the best way to make the most of LinkedIn. You never stop learning and I learnt more today. Michael Burgess
Follow Up Personal Assistance
Book a personal appointment with Sue Ellson
Service examples https://sueellson.com/services – please Contact Sue
How to say Thank You Sue
If you find any of this free information helpful, please consider writing an informative online review!
This is a good practice to develop for your clients, providers and others – don’t leave writing a review until something is ‘wrong,’ write good reviews and increase the size of your digital footprint.
You may also like to join the Google Local Guides Connect Program and increase the chance of having your Reviews appear at the top of the list.
– Goodreads Review if you read a free book https://www.goodreads.com/sueellson
– Google Review (Gmail or Google Account needed) https://g.page/sue-ellson-author/review
– Online Review (no login required) https://sueellson.com/reviews
– LinkedIn Recommendation or Skills Endorsement (happy to Connect if we aren’t already – the Endorsement is just a vote, no writing needed!) https://www.linkedin.com/in/sueellson
You may also like to read this article on ‘Sorry we don’t have a budget for that – but here’s what we can offer instead’ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sorry-we-dont-have-budget-sue-ellson-1c
And if you haven’t already, please follow or subscribe to my social media channels listed below.
Engage on social media
This Post has been shared on LinkedIn Facebook Twitter and Google – so feel free to add a comment on your favourite social media platform.
Upcoming and Past Presentations, Recordings and Publications
Presentations listed here for various topics.
Free LinkedIn Insight Online Webinars and Recordings.