Sue Ellson's Media Kit
Information for the press - print, television, radio, online etc
I am more than happy to provide commentary for the media including print, television, radio and online in Australia and overseas.
All media requests will be responded to as soon as possible.
Please send an email with details and an alert text message and/or call
to +61 402 243 271 if it is urgent.
You can download a two page summary PDF media kit at
I provide further background information on the About page and below.
Sue Ellson Media Kit Information
Independent LinkedIn Specialist, Author, Educator, Career Development Practitioner, Consultant, Founder, Gigster, Trainer, Poet
Sue is a life-long learner who loves to educate people with the most relevant tips and techniques for their purpose. As a gigster who uses
technology to attract aligned gigs, Sue has been serving both local and international clients in person and online since 2001 when she founded Newcomers Network. Sue’s energy and enthusiasm is contagious.
High Resolution Photos
Sue Ellson 29 September 2022
Sue Ellson Full Resolution Transparent Background
1.05MB 3024 x 4032 pixels
Sue Ellson Full Resolution White Background
1.05MB 3024 x 4032 pixels
Sue Ellson Full Resolution Original Background
6.23MB 3024 x 4032 pixels
Picture opposite is 300 x 400 pixels
Sue Ellson 13 September 2022
Sue Ellson at Laptop Full Resolution
2.83 MB 4032 x 3024 pixels
Picture opposite is 400 x 300 pixels
- LinkedIn for your career or business
- careers, employment, recruitment
- social media and online presence
- basic websites and SEO
- newcomers, expatriates, repatriates
- networking and community building
- non-fiction writing and poetry
- writing – books, articles, blogs, copy, newsletters and poetry
- training – presentations, training, seminars, workshops, lectures, guest speaking, professional development sessions, facilitating, forums, discussions, conferences, events, festivals
- creating – serving regular clients – marketing strategy, social media marketing, website updates, technical support, webinar co-hosting, facilitation
- consulting – on LinkedIn (for your career or enterprise as an Independent LinkedIn Specialist), careers (helping you choose and find the best options), employment, recruitment, business strategy, hyper local marketing and marketing strategy, social media strategy (including Google Business), basic website design (WordPress), search engine optimisation (SEO), networking (online and in person), newcomers, expatriates, repatriates, skilled migrants, settlement
- pro bono – usually around 10 hours per week including hosting free LinkedIn Insight Webinars every month, providing exclusive and detailed media commentary and content for journalists and broadcasters and supporting various individuals and enterprises through pro bono or value exchange writing, training, creating and consulting
Mature Age Workers
Younger Workers Boss Baby
More publications here and presentations here and podcasts, audio and radio programs here and videos here.
If you are extra brave, poems are here.