Latest Offer from Sue Ellson
Sample Spreadsheets and Word Documents
This list is updated on a regular basis and is designed to help people who are willing to take action immediately.
- Usernames and Passwords Spreadsheet (most popular)
- LinkedIn Statistics and Backup Spreadsheet
- Basic Social Media Statistics Spreadsheet
- List of Publications Spreadsheet
- Sample Resume Layout – Applicant Tracking System Friendly
To say thank you, I welcome a:
1. Usernames and Passwords Spreadsheet
This is an Excel Spreadsheet that you can use to keep a record of all of your Usernames and Passwords and then save it with Password Protection. It is an alternative to a password manager tool and I recommend that you print the list and put it with your important documents (personal will and testament) but do not include your bank account passwords. My clients tell me this is the most valuable tool I have ever shared with them.
2. LinkedIn Statistics and Backup Spreadsheet
This is an Excel Spreadsheet that you can use to keep a record of your LinkedIn Statistics and the date of your last LinkedIn Backup.
3. Basic Social Media Statistics Spreadsheet
This is an Excel Spreadsheet that you can use to keep a record (by date collected) of the most significant social media statistics. By keeping a record of these statistics, you will be inspired to keep your social media focused on measurable results rather than chasing shiny objects.
4. List of Publications Spreadsheet
This is an Excel Spreadsheet that you can use to create a list of where you are online. It provides details of where to look and then separate Worksheets for you to sort them in to Links, Profile Links and Contributor Links for adding to the “About Me” section of your Google Account. Instructions on how to do this are in this article on How To Be Found On Page One Of Google Search Results For Your Name Keywords And Company
5. Sample Resume Layout – Applicant Tracking System Friendly
A Word Document that you can use as a template for your full resume and then save as a separate resume for each job you apply for (tailoring it for each role).