LinkedIn for Tradespeople
By Sue Ellson
This event was designed for Tradespeople would like to learn more about how they can use LinkedIn and is the twelfth event in the LinkedIn Insights Webinar and Online Event Series.
It is highly recommended that you read the following articles and watch the videos for more detailed steps:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/kiki-makrogiannis – specialises in helping tradespeople
There are several items below including:
- video recording
- PowerPoint slides
- LinkedIn Event page for networking
- selected comments from the chat in the webinar
- comments after the webinar
- reviews after the webinar
- follow up personal assistance
- how to say thank you Sue
- engage on social media
- upcoming and past presentations, recordings and publications
- latest offer access
The LinkedIn Event Video Recording
YouTube link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKe0atRyEPw
The LinkedIn Event PowerPoint Slides
The LinkedIn Event Page for Networking
You may also like to visit the event on LinkedIn as for the next 12 months, you will be able to see the 83 people who registered to attend and network away to your heart’s content!
Selected Comments from the Chat in the Webinar
Thank you, Sue
Thanks Sue 🙂
Follow Up Personal Assistance
– Book a personal appointment with Sue Ellson
– Mention this webinar for a $50 savings.
How to say Thank You Sue
If you find any of this free information helpful, please consider writing an informative online review!
This is a good practice to develop for your clients, providers and others – don’t leave writing a review until something is ‘wrong,’ write good reviews and increase the size of your digital footprint.
You may also like to join the Google Local Guides Connect Program and increase the chance of having your Reviews appear at the top of the list.
– Goodreads Review if you read a free book https://www.goodreads.com/sueellson
– Google Review (Gmail or Google Account needed) https://g.page/sue-ellson-author/review
– Online Review (no login required) https://sueellson.com/reviews Google Review QR Code
– LinkedIn Recommendation or Skills Endorsement (happy to Connect if we aren’t already – the Endorsement is just a vote, no writing needed!) https://www.linkedin.com/in/sueellson
– Create a social media post with a link to the slides and recording and @mention Sue Ellson https://sueellson.com/blog/linkedin-for-tradespeople
You may also like to read this article on ‘Sorry we don’t have a budget for that – but here’s what we can offer instead’ https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/sorry-we-dont-have-budget-sue-ellson-1c
And if you haven’t already, please follow or subscribe to my social media channels listed below and connect on LinkedIn