Sue Ellson Consulting Services
- consulting – LinkedIn (for your purpose as an Independent LinkedIn Specialist), careers (helping you choose the best options and find the next role), business, hyper local marketing, social media, website design (WordPress)
- presenting – training, guest speaking, facilitating, podcasting
- publishing – books, articles, blogs, copy, newsletters
Free services accessible to all
- Digital Books – 120 Ways To Achieve Your Purpose With LinkedIn, 120 Ways To Attract The Right Career Or Business and 120 Ways To Market Your Business Hyper Locally AUD$9.99
- Paperback Books – Postage free through Book Depository AUD$40 each
- Online Courses – to come! AUD$199
- Individual – AUD$250 per hour for two hours (or six hours AUD$900)
- Group – AUD$500 per hour
- Bespoke available
- Special rates available for past course participants, direct referrals and hardship cases
My goal is to independently advise you on what is best for your needs. I attend between one and four events every week here in Melbourne to keep myself up to date. I also listen to webinars and podcasts and read a great deal of relevant content. As a regular trainer, I need to keep myself up to date so that I know more than my adult students. For my clients, I make sure that I understand their requirements and get moving towards productive results as quickly as possible by hand picking the best solutions.
If I do not believe that I can offer the best service for your needs, I will refer you to other people in my network who may be able to provide the service you need. I usually insist upon two hour sessions for individuals so that we can be very clear on priorities and get stuff done whilst we are together. I also have a range of ongoing clients (mostly small business owners who consult on a regular basis and outsource some of their technical tasks to me). That said, I am not a geek by nature, I am more of an empathetic and proactive skills coach. I do things that work based on experience and results with other clients!
As an avid learner and do-it-yourselfer, I also know how long it takes to learn how to do something well. My main specialities include LinkedIn, careers, business and marketing. Why waste time educating yourself on all the ins and outs when I can help you ‘cut to the chase’ and help you do what is right for you or your enterprise – on the spot – in person in Melbourne or remotely via Skype!
In group situations, I again make sure that whatever is delivered is relevant for your audience. I get straight into business – and whilst general chit chat is fun, I don’t include that in the bill. My rates also include all templates and relevant publications.
I look forward to working with you!! 🙂
- senior executives and experienced professionals
- newcomers, expatriates, repatriates and skilled migrants
- small and medium sized business owners
- local government, professional associations and not-for-profit enterprises
- secondary schools, tertiary and adult education providers
- local and international publications and websites
- current and past clients details
Submit your review
Kew For You and other small businesses, clubs and community groups were lucky enough to have Sue come and run a workshop on the 10 best ways to use LinkedIn for your business in Boroondara and beyond. Such a valuable two hour session. Definitely recommend for all small businesses!
Thank you Jade for joining us! Yes, it was a really great group who got involved and shared lots of great ideas about how they use LinkedIn for their businesses at the Bendigo Bank in Kew East last Thursday. Keep up the great work! Sue Ellson 🙂
Thanks Sue for your time today. Your knowledge on Linkedin and how to maximise results was fantastic. Will be in touch down the track for some more insight. Kind Regards, J
Thanks J, it was a pleasure working with you and providing direct insights for your profile and for your two companies' profiles. You are a quick learner and I look forward to hearing about your results in the near future! Sue Ellson 🙂