LinkedIn for me and my career or business Workshop
Topic: LinkedIn for me and my career or business
Date: Saturday 18 March 2023
Time: 9:30am – 1:30pm
Venue: Private residence, Church Street, Canterbury, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia 3126
Been Googled lately?
Want to use LinkedIn for your career or business?
Started with the basics but not sure what to do to attract opportunities?
Are you getting more than 100 views per 90 days and more that 50 appearances in search results in 7 days?
If not, your LinkedIn Profile is NOT working for you…
This is something that YOU can take CONTROL of – not only for your image but also for your career.
If you are in business, you can generate new business and maintain relationships with your existing clients.
If you are looking for a new career, then you can position yourself in such a way that you can access the ‘hidden job market.’ Remember that many recruiters no longer advertise jobs online, they simply do a LinkedIn search.
Up to 80% of Australia’s professional workforce now have an online profile on LinkedIn.
Join Sue Ellson at this four hour LinkedIn Workshop limited to just four participants.
What will you get?
- time to review and update your LinkedIn Profile with an Independent LinkedIn Specialist
- specific tips on how to complete the various sections for maximum return aligned with your values, in particular your headline, the most important field on your entire profile (underneath your name)
- guidance on the most important settings to update
- clarity around searches, keywords, algorithms and hacks
- guidelines and tips for writing your headline and summary section
- learn how to backup your profile and export your connections
- advice on how to engage, curate and create content
- techniques on how to use LinkedIn for your career or business (including Company Pages)
- networking with the other course participants
Who is it for?
- job or career seekers
- career changers
- self-employed business owners and entrepreneurs
- people with a side hustle
- directors or partners in business
- expatriates and repatriates
- migrants and people new to Melbourne
- professionals wanting to improve their online brand
- people wanting to manage their career risk and remain continually employed
- career development practitioners wanting to improve their profile and their clients
- business owners wanting to integrate their business activities into their LinkedIn activity
Enrol now, places are limited (maximum of four participants).
Register via Eventbrite to pay by Visa or MasterCard to confirm your place.
If you require an alternative payment option (like a direct bank deposit to avoid processing fees), please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only paid bookings can be confirmed. Tickets are transferable but non-refundable.
Alternatively, if you would like a private session with Sue Ellson, these can be booked for $195 per hour. If you are not based in Melbourne, it can be conducted via Zoom and recorded for future reference.
For more information, contact Sue Ellson +61 402 243 271 or sueellson @ sueellson.com https://www.linkedin.com/in/sueellson
$290 per person – includes GST and copy of ‘LinkedIn for me and my career or business’ book (238 pages) launched 23 January 2023
1) Your own fully charged laptop and cord (not a tablet)
2) Your own mobile phone with the LinkedIn App installed and signed in
3) Your LinkedIn login details (email address and easy password – you must know this)
4) Your business card or brochure if you would like to network with the other participants
5) Your list of questions you would like answered
6) A pen or pencil and paper for making notes or a list of follow up tasks
7) Your own snacks or food (you can enjoy lunch in Maling Road afterwards! https://malingroad.com.au
Imagine how good you will feel when you finally work on your LinkedIn Profile and Page and it generates results because of the way you have updated it for your values, purpose, goals and objectives?
Enrol now, places are limited (only 4 participants).
Plenty of on street free parking in Church Street Canterbury. Closest to Chatham Train Station on the Belgrave/Lilydale line and the number 70 Wattle Park Tram. Private address only provided to registered participants.
Testimonials and Reviews
Thanks for the workshop, it was a good reinforcement and I will be working on my content over the weekend. Clare N
Thank you Sue, Really enjoyed the workshop, I will implement what I have learnt building my profile and will stay in touch! Janine LThank you for your informative session, you are amazing. Ingrid P
Thanks so much for the workshop – it was truly excellent and I will make sure I put a recommendation for you. After seeing how effectively you train I was wondering if you would consider being a presenter at our conference? Natalie V
Thanks for preparing the additional drawing to help explain the huge amount of information. Lois M
Thank you for your help. Patrick M
Thanks for a great session last Wednesday! I have a second interview sometime later this week…. : ) (and she got the job) Anita C
More reviews on Google and at https://sueellson.com/reviews
Sue Ellson BBus MPC CDAA ASA WV SPN
Sue Ellson is an Independent LinkedIn Specialist, author, educator, practitioner and consultant. She is also a gigster, a person who uses technology to attract aligned gigs and former banker. Sue provides teaching, training, speaking and consulting services to individuals, small, medium and large businesses, corporates, schools, universities, associations and government in Australia and overseas. She is the author of five non-fiction books on the topics of LinkedIn, Careers, Business, Hyper Local Marketing and Gigsters and her next two books will be poetry books. Since completing her university studies, she has been attending up to four events every week to keep herself up to date. Sue is also the Founder of Newcomers Network. After hours, Sue enjoys catching up with family and friends, walking and dancing. https://sueellson.com
Enrol now, places are limited (only 4 participants) – live and in person!